CLICK HERE!

Saturday, December 5, 2009

4/12/2009

Lately im busy with preparing for the finals which are just few days from now. Somehow, i managed to handle it, i supposed. >.< Maybe the CAFE WORLD in Facebook help to release my tension? HAHA! Few days ago, i got a present from my girlfriend, it was a watch which she wanted to buy for me 1 year ago, ODM is the brand. I love it so much, it's black in colour but unfortunately i couldn't upload the picture here, due to the technical problem of blue tooth device. In fact, it was an advanced Christmas present for me, so i decided to buy her back something that she keen to have it so much. Cosmetic products - STAGE. So overall, it was considered as a present exchange from a couple.

Today morning there was an event for me - accompany her to the cosmetic warehouse sales in Glenmerie which is only 5 mins away from Sunway as if there's no traffic. We reached there on time, 11am. No doubt, it was females' paradise.
"Good morning and selamat pagi, welcome to the Alliance cosmetic sales. It's an event which will be held only once a year, so call up your friends now and join the sales!" said the MC. I just couldn't believe how much the girls bought those cosmetics. Yea i agree the price is much more lower than the market price. RM19 avene thermo spray i could find it only @ RM5 per bottle! We grabbed 6. And of course, she bought what she wanted and needed, though she considered the quantity as 'small'. Oh well, i ended myself with a gift that i 'forced' her to buy for me, hair colour which cost me RM10 ! HAHA! Should i dye it now or only after the final? Hmmmm...

I hate it so much when my happy or good mood was spoil by someone, even though it was just a picture or a simple invitation, it got on my nerve. He caused me to have a miserable life for the past 2 years whenever his picture appeared in my life, i took it so hard to erase and accept everything but today somehow, the feeling comes to me again. WHY?! Why must i be upset when i was happy? Why must this thing happen to me whenever i'm in good mood?! I wanted to shout, i wanted to yell. I know this thing was a long past history, i never blame you and i know it's not your fault, but what make me to face with this situation? The exam is causing enough stress for me. It's either i close up myself AGAIN or i just let it be, but i guess neither of it will cure me right now. I need some break.
The challenge that You give, i'll surely beat it down.
NIGHT and Happy Anniversary, i'm late, though.

JUN

No comments:

Post a Comment