CLICK HERE!

Saturday, December 19, 2009

19/12/2009

My plan failed. My project of going to the Lake Garden to have a morning walk every morning or swimming in the evening had failed currently. From the day i came back until now, i went for jogging only once. The weather, inconvenience of transport, laziness are the causes. I doubt i wouldn't have things that i wanted already, but i believed i still have chances to improve myself. :)

I have no idea why my mood today ain't that good. Everytime whenever i wake up late or sleep at the time of an owl's, most probably i'll be having an uneven mood in the next day, and yes, i face it again today. Yesterday night i was having insomnia again, perhaps due to having too much of thinking. Are they worthwhile if i think about it? Actually what have i done wrong if i go out to have some meetings with friends? Perhaps, maybe in fact it's nothing. But sometimes something that was mentioned could really indirectly sound very mean for me, though it's not and that's why i was stuck in the dilemma. Whether to think or not to think, i guess i didn't do anything wrong also. Perhaps it's the mix feeling of tension and compression of psychology pressure around that upset you. I just want to be happy whenever i go out to have some fun, i just want to be happy from the beginning till the end even if i'm alone. Can i? Can we? Can everybody?

I got a plan from my parents that we're going to Penang tomorrow. But according to my sister, there'll be a lot of traffic jam at every corner in Georgetown. Guess i'll be the driver for tomorrow, my dad traveled a lot lately, to the North part and also the South part of Peninsular Malaysia. So, just to prevent him to be too exhausted, ill take over his place. Moreover, it'll be joyous to driving inside the civic in the highway. At least it is more stable, faster and better-controlled.

Too lazy to do anything right now, just a simple shot after a cold bath.



JUN.

No comments:

Post a Comment