CLICK HERE!

Friday, December 18, 2009

18/12/2009

Tooth decay, it was my major problem when i was young, not even reach the age of kindergarden, i was forced to pluck most of my teeth away. According to my parents, sweet and junk food were the major cause. Was it true? I couldn't really remember, but which kids don't like junk food and sweets? Maybe the level of calcium inside my body was insufficient, that's why i 'boh geh' since i was still so young. Today my girlfriend went to the dentist to pluck one of her teeth, as she wanted to do braces. I heard from many people around saying that it was very painful, especially when the dentist pluck the teeth which are still in healthy state. But she still wanted to do it, oh well, i supported her. She sent me the picture of her tooth, it was scary actually. Never thought the teeth was so loooong! And yet, it's covered by some blood. Hurtful, painful and still bleeding she told me, how i wish i could go to her place, but never mind. Next Thursday it'll be my turn to accompany her, perhaps. Hmm.. Wondering how she looks like after the braces is done.. Hmmm.. Mmm.. :p

Today first time i went out with my friends, some since primary and some since secondary. I was enjoying indeed. Chit chat, telling your stories and my stories around ; how're you, how is she, how is he and how am i. And a simple lunch at the Old town. We're all planning to go for a movie at first, went to the cinema entrance, considering what movie to watch, discussing... Still discussing, and haven stop discussing.. After SOME time, YES WE LEFT cinema! Haha! As some of us refused to watch, including me. Hmm.. We're still stuck at the food court, still 'wondering' around and as usual, kept on asking where to go. Taiping where got place to go? So, the girls ended with their plan to sing k in town, while the guys? One left and 4 of us went to snooker. However, i played 1 game only and i was heading back to my home in the rain. Heavy rain man! I couldn't even see the road properly! But i was thinking how is she now. Guess she's taking a nap now due to the pain. Maybe i should stop her from doing braces to prevent the pain, but maybe i shouldn't as she wanted her teeth to look evenly nice since long time ago. Anyhow, whatever her decision is, surely ill support her with no doubt. :)

I went to the pc fair before i went to find my friends at noon. Why is the pc fair here so lousy?! There's nothing inside! And when i stopped by at a counter to look at the computer accessories, the salesman looked at me non-stop man! No privacy at all, and nothing could be found except for PC! Oh well, i got a keyboard protector and a multi purpose card reader at a price cheaper that that in KL. Unfortunately, the keyboard protector is too small to fit on my laptop, and i have to give it to my sis as her laptop is smaller than mine. What a careless mistake.

As she said, lying on my bed while it's raining outside and playing my laptop, it's so relaxing. I believed if she's here like we used to have in KL, it would be nicer and more comfort. Sometimes i do hope i can re-wind the time, to the days we enjoyed the most. But i guess, looking forward is the only thing we can do, and i believe i could make us better as time goes by. I miss you so much, as the old man says, 'yi ri bu jian, ru san qiu xi', i guess it is true.
Lucks for always.

JUN.

No comments:

Post a Comment