CLICK HERE!

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

29/12/2009

Apparently, some of my friends had gone back to their campus as their new semester had started, while some will be going back soon and me? Can i consider myself as wasting my time in this holiday? Not long, but less than 3 weeks. I must conclude that lives of ACCA students are hectic. We studied thousand and thousand pages of notes in less than 6 months in order to face a final, we have 9 hours classes in some days of the week, we have at least 3 consecutive days of revision classes which per class stands for at least 9 hours. Some 4 days and some more than 9 hours. We have the shortest break among other courses. Other than 1 or 2 weeks study break before final, our semester break covers only 3 weeks max! I believe the coming semester will be a more heavy semester for me and i'm going to face it in the coming week. Have fun for all of us! [ What a joke...]

While during the exam period, most of us will be complaining lazy to study; While during the lectures time, most of us will be complaining too tired to listen to what the lecturers are talking; While during the holiday time? I'm complaining it's way too boring. What have i done in this holiday? Not a holiday for me actually, it is just a break before stepping into another new world. Did i sleep? Not really, as i have the problem of insomnia in some of the nights. Play games? Not really either, as i don't play game. Do i sound weird? Haha! Yes very seldom i'll play game, eg DOTA. Ever since Dota was created, i guess i played not even 3 times. However, there's an exception. I'm currently quite addicted to facebook childish games - Restaurant city, Cafe world, Fishville and Farmville. They're just too childish to suit a person who is 19 years old. But i guess many youngsters outside there, even mothers to a kid are still playing these. So, who cares? LOL!

Craving for so many food now. Mc Donald breakfast, pizza hut, Itallianies, char kuey tiao, mee rebus, teh peng, tutti frutti, nasi lemak, cham peng.. Too many already, no space for me to mention all. Never mind, tomorrow ill be having a task for accompanying her to Penang to fetch her grandmother, frankly, ill be her driver and directionist only la. Maybe will ask her to treat me a good meal as a return! HAHA!
Cheers. :)

JUN.

No comments:

Post a Comment