CLICK HERE!

Sunday, December 6, 2009

6/12/2009

I read my sister's blog few days ago, perhaps she's true. Human sometimes will be having frustration that couldn't be voiced out. Yes, i do have. Sometimes i'm so frustrated for something, something which i got the unfulfilled promises. Unfulfilled promises do lead me no way, and that lead me most to frustration too. Unless it is a 'forced' promise, otherwise i think it's better to do till the end what had been promised by someone. I don't think i often mislead my promises, things that i promise to do, most probably i'll do it, and very less i won't fulfill it. Guess sometimes i really can't voice it out, as if i do so, i don't think there're will be any 'sunny day' at that moment ; as if i do so, i think our lives will be more 'uneven' other than the stress caused by the exams. That's why sometime you found me disappointed, despair and upset.

Discrimination of prices i found in a food court near my college. I guess it's unfair, though rice is quarter less than normal, there's still an egg, tau foo, and some long beans which i used to eat. Amount of long beans that i took maybe is few 'sticks' greater than what they (girls) took, and it cost them RM1.20 cheaper than the price the hawker gave me. RM1.20 extra paid for not even a quarter plate of extra rice and some long beans? I think it's too much.

I called back home, my parents seem to be excited with my sister's marriage which will be carried out next year. Unfortunately I'm not certain whether am i able to attend the dinner which is to be held in Taiping, a week earlier than the actual day of marriage at Penang, as i would be having some heavy revision classes in professional level. I do hope that week i will be totally free, at least no classes in weekend. Otherwise, i have to shift my schedule again like what i did in one of the revision classes this semester. I'm so excited to get back home in 10 days time. 10 days! Then i'll be getting my ass out from the 'prison' here. As sometimes i'm so tired for being a college students, i mean as a college student staying at the hostel here, i have to hand-wash my clothes daily as i refuse to spend RM3 @ the dobi per week and share the same washing machine with the people out there whose i don't know; i have to think what will be the meal for breakfast/brunch, lunch, dinner or even tea time and supper; i have to share the noisy environment caused by some friends or students who are having fun at the hostel area while i'm trying to concentrate in my studies. All these i do not have to worry when i'm staying at my home sweet home. Home-cooked food are prepared, clean clothes are eveready everyday, no worries for running out of money, and a quiet environment most importantly. It's good to be independent i know, but that will be the time i relax in 10 days to come. Yeah!

Anyway, good luck for all ACCA/CAT students who will be having exams starting tomorrow afternoon. All the best and lucks for always.

JUN.

No comments:

Post a Comment