CLICK HERE!

Thursday, December 24, 2009

23/12/2009

I don't mind people taking a bit more time to fully understand and realise what i've meant to them. Even though if they need some others to confirm what i'm saying is actually about their good, I'm still okay with it actually. Maybe it will sound reasonable if i say i'm quite upset when it takes so long to understand me. Anyway, hope what has been understood would be understood for always. :)
I'm sucking boring actually. 1 week gone, 1 1/2 weeks to go before i step into a new world again. I've finished watching 'Gong Xin Ji' in few days time. My friends cried after watching it, but i feel quite 'tu lan' sometimes and yet, not even a single tear is dropped from my chin. 33 episodes, and this was the third time i catch up with Hong Kong series, the first one was the 'Jia Hao Yue Yuan' and second one was 'Lao Po Da Ren'.
New year is coming soon, VERY soon! Guess everyone has their own new year resolution too. I still remembered when i was in secondary upper form, Form 5, my English teacher gave us an essay to write on during the new year - my new year resolution. Of course it was not well written, as i was damn lazy during secondary and when i said i was lazy, i do mean it! And so, next year, ahhh... I was told that i'm fierce especially when i was complaining on something, maybe my voice which sound like a macho man make me sound even worst! Anyway, i have to change it, to prevent any 'disaster' from happening! Hehe..
My room is still in a mess right now. My father had done some job on it though, guess tomorrow he will applied those tiles back onto the floor. And now i'm forced to sleep in my parent's room! Hmm... Feel quite warmth actually as it has been such a long time i didn't sleep in the same room with them. Haha!
Tomorrow morning, NONO, its few hours later i'm going to accompany her for teeth plucking session again. 3rd teeth, i wonder how she could take it! I saw the needle, the plyer, the tools, the equipments inside the clinic, i won't let myself to fall into the 'trap' of the dentist again! Ever since i was studying in kindergarden, which mean when i was year 5 or 6, i was forced to go and plucked away my broken teeth in the dentist! All were just because of junk food and sweets as according to my parents! Which kid doesn't like sweets anyway? Perhaps my tooth ain't strong enough to resist the germs and that's why i need to date with the dentist when i was still young.
It's pretty late now. Goddnight!

JUN.

No comments:

Post a Comment