CLICK HERE!

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

16/12/2009

Back! I'm back to my home-sweet-home! HOORAY!! Finally, only twice a year i could have this feeling, the feeling of freedom with no worries on books of ACCA when i come back to my hometown. Otherwise, probably i, i mean those students under ACCA would not be enjoying their holidays during the mid-term as if finals ain't over. I brought 3 begs of notes and books back to my house, those 3 begs are just for 3 subjects, imagine how we swallow in everything in just approximate 5 months! But never mind, another semester finished. This coming January i'll be entering into professional level, which means it's gonna be a tougher semester for me again. Another 3 papers, which are the core papers of ACCA and which are believed to be the toughest papers in ACCA. Surely and undoubtedly i'll be busy like a mad person. :( So, in these 'short-term' holiday, i'm going to use my time wisely and enjoy to the fullest man! However, my plan is still going on - keep fit and rebuild my body. But suddenly i'm doubting on my ability now, whether can i wake up early in the morning and go for jogging or not as i realize how tired i am after some busy weeks due to the finals.

Guess the punishment of speeding in the highway 3 weeks ago scare me off. Today, first time i was soooo guai for not speeding, that's why it took us almost 3 hours to reach here. She said it seem like we took 100 years to reach our destination. Haha! But what to do? I'm forced to follow the laws and regulation and SPEED LIMIT. :( If i got the Lamborghini... Hahahahaha! I don't think the higher authority is able to detect the speed that i'm going on. Haha! But as if only i own it. Perhaps one day later. Perhaps....

I'm so free now! Any plan? Guess the journey to the dreamland and movies are the plans. Cheer buddy!

JUN.

No comments:

Post a Comment