CLICK HERE!

Sunday, November 29, 2009

29/11/2009

Last Friday my parents purposely came to KL to celebrate my sister's birthday in advanced. It started with a simple brunch in her apartment - mi sua with red hard-boiled egg. Yummeeee.. Then we headed to Subang Parade as my father wanted to buy himself a guitar after so long. Tailor is what he wanted but he ended himself in the Yamaha. Before that, we were taking our lunch at the Secret Recipe, a simple wonderful meal again.
Surprisingly my parents, especially my dad didn't give me a scold for having a summon while driving back from Taiping on last Wednesday. Instead, he was trying to teach me on how to settle it next time if and only if i'm caught by traffic police again. Haha! Seem like things are just beyond my expectation.
I'm just being too lazy lately. Somebody please give me a slap or something possible to make me awake! However, i'm still 'hardworking' in Facebook games. Isshhhh!



Germaine, my dad, my sister, my mom and me.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY dad, HAPPY BIRTHDAY sis, both in advanced. :)

Have a nice day, though.

JUN.

No comments:

Post a Comment