CLICK HERE!

Friday, December 11, 2009

10/09/2009

Finally, today i finished 2 papers since yesterday. Yesterday was audit and assurance and today was financial management. Last time i don't believe that a graduate from Sunway ACCA will seldom face difficulty when they go out to be employed as an auditor, either in BIG 4 or in small firms. But now i fully understand. Semester by semester, the book compiled by each paper was just so thick. You just couldn't imagine the thickness, the notes plus the tutorial plus the questions plus the revision pack [questions and answers] plus the text books supplied [though we never use it] and all these have to be digested in less than half a year in order to fight with the examiners. We're fully 'trained' before we go out to become an auditor or work in a corporate world? I'm still waiting for my chance to come actually. Oh well, so i finished 2 papers already. Total pages of the 2 subjects that i'd read and studied were more than the pages of 3 Oxford English dictionary! Applause for those who made it.

Straight after the exam today, my girl friend was waiting me outside the side gate and we headed to The Curve to have our 1 night outing. Movie - Storm Warriors 2. Dinner - Absolute Thai. Haha! Enjoying the tom yam soup at the restaurant, plus 2 dishes of chicken and beef. Thanks to my dear. However, the movie was a bit disappointing. I thought the combination of the Wind and Cloud would give a super duper power which no one could even bring them down. But, while they're combining with each other to fought against the bad warrior who wore armors and metals all over his body, they too fought with each other! Probably due to the 'evil kung fu' learnt by the Wind. Overall, the fighting was not bad, but the story line was not so attractive. We reached the hostel after 12 midnight, luckily the guard who already recognise who we are allowed us to come in without any question. Otherwise, we'll probably be 'blacklisted' for coming back late. :)

Seems like i have lots of movies to catch up after my exams. More movies are showing in cinema soon starting next week! HAHA! That means i have to burn my pocket into a big hole again as cinema tickets are not cheap. :( By the way, the 'Gong Xin Ji' which i got from my roommate, i saw many people giving a thumb's up for it. Is it so nice? Gonna find it after i go back to my hometown too.
First thing first, project after my exam is to keep fit. Jogging is my first plan, perhaps in addition to some swimming activities which i have abondoned it since standard 6, that's when i got my certificate for finishing the course of swimming and a life safeguard. Anyone wishes to employ me as a life safeguard? I'm reliable. HEHE! :p

Gonna go to sleep! Night.

JUN.

No comments:

Post a Comment