CLICK HERE!

Sunday, December 20, 2009

20/12/2009

Just because of a guy, a single typical guy, i hate the whole society from my formal school. This guy causes sorrows for me for years, bad dreams evil dreams and part of insomnia caused whenever something being refreshed in my mind. Who to share, how to share and when to share with me, nobody will know. I know it's not part of my problem, but others too. However, just because of this guy, there are disappointments, quarrels and misunderstanding arise. Sometimes i say, 'What the Fuck?' Shouldn't i just let it be and move on with our happy life? Yes, indeed i did so. It doesn't matter about forgetting, but forgiving is part of my hardest path. I do forget it, but i find it very hard to forgive someone who causes me to have so much of those feelings for such a long time, even until now, when i saw him or when i heard something related to him, i felt so much of hatred inside me. Moreover, how i wish i could curse him that whatever he is doing now leads him to a bad ending and the business he is doing now will make tonnes and tonnes of losses rather than profits. I'm not permitted to curse people, though. However, He DOESN'T deserve anything GOOD! That's what make me a bad person now and that's why i always remind myself for not doing something wrong which will lead to the third party for having such a situation like me in the future. I wish somehow when i'm stuck in this moment, it appears a clear blue deep ocean in front of me, so that i could yell and shout to the air, at least i could let go the tension inside me. DAMN!

Let's forget about it for this moment. I just came back from Penang actually, and i bought a short and a shirt. 20% and 50% discounts respectively. A light blue T-shirt from Billabong and a white short from Forest. I guess both colours will make a good combination in dressing. They're busy preparing one of the biggest occasions in the mid-year of 2010 - my sista's wedding. I think due to the time table arrangement for next semester, most probably i'm not convenient to attend the dinner in taiping, whereas the main dinner which will be held in Penang, no matter what, it is a MUST that i will attend it, as i'm the VIP. HEHE!

Physically tired, but mentally as usual. Brain can't stop functioning, maybe i should find something to occupy myself to prevent me from thinking unnecessary which will upset me. Hope movies will help.
Best of luck!

JUN.

No comments:

Post a Comment