CLICK HERE!

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

30/12/2009

As planned, i went to Penang with my girl friend to fetch her grandma from the airport. I gave myself a provision of few minutes delay from them as the flight they took was Air Asia. As a return, she treated me a lunch from T.G.I at Queensbay.
Here are some pictures taken :







Fortunately, the traffic on the road today wasn't that bad. Every vehicles were moving so smoothly and we didn't spend much time on the road too. And most importantly i didn't miss out my way to the air port. Yes no doubt i've been to the airport for a number of times but this time, it was the first time i drove there. Once we stepped into the area of flights, she seemed to be so delighted and wishing to go somewhere that an aeroplane is needed and i was thinking.. Hmmm.. Perhaps. :) From the airport back to the Queensbay and then to the Eastin hotel to drop her aunt and then back to our hometown again. Once i reached home, my mom me " wouldn't you feel exhausting for driving one whole day?" Yes i was, though i didn't speak it out. That's why i fell asleep while i was waiting for her to take a bath. :p
It was a tiring journey instead, but everything is worth it if what i do would give everyone a happy ending.
Cheers! =)

JUN.

No comments:

Post a Comment