CLICK HERE!

Sunday, December 27, 2009

26/12/2009

Dishes at SSL Traders in Taiping are not bad. This afternoon i went there with my family to test the dishes which will be served on my sister's wedding. It was expensive though, per table without drinks being counted in already cost approximately RM400. It is considered expensive in a small city like Taiping. However, dishes are fabulous, at least much much more better than the one which i had yesterday at Alor Star. Sadly, i might not make it on the day in May next year. Sob. I love the place actually, though it's small and not as spacious as other halls in big city, it's enough to cover everything.
I salute my dad so much. He not only know how to carry out his duty in the office, but also know how to do works like the workman in the construction area. He helped me to fix the broken tiles on the floor in my room. He digged the floor and ensure the new tiles will be nicely fixed, and measured again to ensure all tiles could be fixed into the area. And then poured the cement, and measured again and fixed it. It was quite tedious actually, but somehow he managed to complete the task. With his effort, we saved some money from hiring outsourced. :) Finally after some nights, i'm able to sleep in my own room now. YIPPIE!
I went to bring her out today, to accompany her for her dinner. Seems like i have the responsibility to feed her with soft food for the time being, it's so difficult for her even with porridge and drink water with straw. I miss her much. What can i do? Looking forward for the days to come, or looking backward those sweet memories that we have had before. ^^
Cheers.

JUN.

No comments:

Post a Comment