CLICK HERE!

Saturday, December 26, 2009

25/12/2009

Another Christmas had gone. We'd spent 3 years of Christmas being together, some time we were not together, though. Just like the first year, which was year 2007, i spent my Christmas with my family in Shang Hai while she was here having a part time job. Second year was only considered the ever first year i celebrated with her. I vividly remembered during the Christmas eve i went to her house first while the Malay opposite hers was also having their own party and i had difficulty in searching for parking. And this year, her family invited me over to her family reunion in a restaurant nearby, as i had mentioned in the earlier blog. I'm glad somehow, really we couldn't predict anything in our lives, and that's the reason why i always expect for the unexpected.
Just now afternoon i went to Alor Star to attend a wedding treats from my father's friend. Expected to be grand as the V.I.P of the wedding are also 'grand', but it's way out from our expectation. It was a truly simple wedding treats, and the dishes ain't alike the normal dishes from the normal wedding, when i said 'ain't alike', i do mean it in the negative way. Oh well, maybe they're on a cost saving mode, even though they're rich enough to fly over to Singapore from Penang using business class. Well, non of my business though. :P While half way eating, i was thinking and imagining how would it be when it's my turn to be the V.V.I.P.? Must be elegant? Grand? Superior? Outstanding? Outrageous? Out from expectation? Haha! It's just an imagination anyway. By the way, who doesn't want their wedding to be special from the other? It's an one-off event in the life time. I'll be the first one to want it, and i would love to too. :)
Finally she had her braces on, which is a great investment in beauty for her. Kind of relief when she told me she felt comfortable with the braces at first. But things changed when she had her dinner. Even with just a bread, she was in pain. But oh well, the pain ain't permanent, so i guess it's OKAY. :) Hehe..
Putting a fulstop right now. Cheers.

JUN.

No comments:

Post a Comment