CLICK HERE!

Saturday, December 12, 2009

11/12/2009

Supposedly today was my free day, i refused to start on my studies for Tuesday final. Woke up quite late but i was satisfied with it as it's already a week i slept late and woke up early in the morning. Other than stress, insomnia was the main reason to cause me to stay awake. Somehow, after our lunch at McD, we decided to go to KLCC to help her to find the magazine she wanted. In-Red i guessed. Thought today won't be so jam along the road to the city but we were so wrong. It took us more than 1 1/2 hour to reach KLCC from Sunway! DAMN! But never mind, i took it as an exploration and a simple adventure to KL. Unfortunately, the magazine that she was trying to find had been reserved. I have no idea what is so special about the magazine. By the way, the price of Japanese magazine at Kinokuniya was out of my expectation! Range from RM30-40 is considered to be expensive but, it costs RM106 for a car magazine! Obviously, it's yet to be a place for me to visit due to money constraint. Anyhow, i grabbed this photo while i was waiting for her at the book shop.



While on the way back, time taken to reach back Sunway city was the same. Approximately, i used more than 3 hours to drive to and fro in the KL. Distance covered was much more less than 100 km. Scary man! Some people love to drive, same to me actually, but after all those jams, i'm pretty sure drivers in the town will somehow get mad due to the traffics sometimes. It's kind of relaxing if i get to sit at the passenger seat while she's driving. Hehee.. Spent quite a huge sum of money again today, my hamster's accessories already cost me about RM 30! A simple and little creature like her also get to enjoy so much comforts from her owner. :)



I got this giant Stitch outside the Pyramid. It's a GIANT! :p
More stories will be posted on coming blogs.
NIGHT!

JUN.

No comments:

Post a Comment