CLICK HERE!

Friday, January 1, 2010

31/12/2009

Is there any new year songs for me to sing now? NO! But it's okay, happy new year everybody! I could hear cracking and popping of fire crackers everywhere, i could even feel the celebration of new year in hot cities like KL and Penang. HAHA! It's my sixth sense anyway. [You spin my head right round right round...] :) Most importantly happy new year bie!

It has been quite a long time since the first day, any circumstances that we'd gone through, any river any lake any ocean and even any banjaran, i'm still glad that we have today. I'm appreciating every moment and every second that i'm facing instead. Of course, which relationship doesn't quarrel? For me to be optimistic, sometimes quarrel that occur in a relationship will cure boredom. Don't you think so? No doubt, for those who are pessimistic, like me sometimes too will think so negatively when quarrels occur. Anyway, in this new year, i hope for the best among the best. Not to be greedy, at least things that i'm going through now will be running smoothly.

My new year resolution? Hmm.. Not gonna mention it here, it'll stay right in the middle of my heart. Only God will know whether have i achieved it in the coming days. But i believe my ability won't knock me down, and i believe with the help from you, things surely and undoubtedly will be much more better and lastly, i believe time will prove everything and anything. So, for the time being i just need to have more patience in my life, to wait and of course to make a little effort for my tree to grow a juicy fruit. :)

Happy new year again. =)
Cheers.


JUN.

No comments:

Post a Comment