CLICK HERE!

Saturday, January 30, 2010

30/1/2010



Why are there so many issues in current day? Money is the major problem, then health issue, and then slimming issue. When i was still an infant, the main issue for me is just food. Once i hungry, i cried and surely my mom would feed me some milk. When i was still young, main issue is still food plus some entertainment, when i was boring i would find some stuff like mini cars or building blocks to create a designated mini complex for my 'cars'. When i was still a teen, my main issue was facing some people i don't like, for example, some teachers in school and some friends. And now, after so many years of living, my main issue is MONEY. Now i believe the phrase, 'no money, no talk'. I didn't mean that i'm poor now, it's just that it'll be more favourable for me if i got the extra which i don't need to worry for the days when the end of the month arrives. I always got impressed by the cars near my college. After more than 2 years of staying at Sunway, i'm always impressed by the cars sold near me. BMW 3,5,7 series. Mercedes C,E,S class. Audi Q series. Ferrari. Lamborghini especially. All are my favourites. But the problem is, how the youngsters got so many money to buy such cars? Is it from the Fa-Ma sponsored? Hmm...



There's a brand named Original Fake which sold clothes. What is meant by Original Fake? Actually i finally realised what it means after an incident happened to me last week. It was so super unexpected that something that could be so original, and yet,so fake. Of course, it took me so long me to wake up from the evil dream. I have no idea how can i express my feelings, that time only i had myself to conquer the situation, i hide myself under my blanket before i went to sleep. Fortunately, 雨过天情, and everything is so fine now. I sincerely hope and wish, that this is going to continue to be the best. I hope, with the help from us, we'll be the one! I hope, there's only original and no fake. Really, it does hurt once awhile after i heard so many things ever since. :(

Too boring to do anything, i tried to capture my hamster and get her as my victim. Haha! But i was wondering why she refused to look and focus at me, instead she went to grab her food when i was trying to capture her! How bad man. :(




Big fat ASS hamster! XD



Promoting spaghetti from spaghetti farm? Hehe.. :p



It was taken from the KFC @ Pyramid. :)
Cheers.

JUN.

No comments:

Post a Comment