CLICK HERE!

Monday, January 11, 2010

11/1/2010

The chocolate exhibition held at Mid Valley last weekend wasn't suit my taste actually, most of the chocolate's name i haven't heard before. Except for a cheap cheap Crispy, but the queue was way too long and that's why i refuse to buy it. I ended the visit by buying 4 bars of Hershey which cost only RM10. I yet to try it out anyway, but i think it shouldn't be tasting bad. :) Toyota Prius hybrid or Honda Civic hybrid? Both are environmental care vehicles as they are running in electric. I saw both the cars at the Mid Valley exhibition centre too. Apparently Prius is much more expensive than Civic Hybrid. But, overall i think Honda Civic Hybrid cost us only Rm130k max which before this, it cost around RM160k ++ and it looks more futualistic anyway. It i got the chance, of course i will choose the Civic Hybrid. :)
After 2 days of excessive gym at Pyramid, my friends came to tell me that i look fitter. Is it? I have no idea as i couldn't really see myself even if there's a mirror in front of me. The 7days trial is going to finish in this Wednesday, which obviously means, i have to join the club after that in order to work out in the gym. No doubt, for marketing purpose, the salesman in charged called me for few times and tried to convince me to join the club. Monthly fees ain't expensive, RM139 per month but the initial fees of a lump sum of RM300 at least ain't a small amount for a student like me. I guessed, if i don't reject him, he would try to call me and get me much lower price for the initial fees. Hmmm..
I admit i might be good sometimes, but at certain time surely i'm not that good. I know i have the problem of my tone. I might sound not caring, or having anger even if i was just 'complaining'. I'm sorry for that. But, i really didn't mean to make the situation worst if you know.
Cheers anyway. :)

JUN.

No comments:

Post a Comment