CLICK HERE!

Sunday, January 24, 2010

24/1/2010

I still remember one of my friends posted something of the facebook wall long time ago asking why men are so obsessed with girls' boobs. Well, absolutely i have no certain answer for it. As i can say, it's the human nature. What we guys can say? Perhaps, that's one of the body parts that attract our eyes on girls? Or maybe sometimes because of the boobs, it creates the environment for the men to have the intimate feeling while making love with each other? Hmm... Correct me if i'm wrong. :p Oh well well, how about why girls are so obsessed in shopping? I believe most couples when they're inside a mall, i'm pretty sure that most of the time the male will be carrying some bags containing his love's stuff bought from the shops. From shirts to accessories, from shorts to pants, from outer wear to inner wear. Who can explain it anyway? That's what we call - shopaholic. Hmm.. Frankly speaking, i'm one of the so-called 'victim' of my girl friend whenever we go for an outing inside a mall. If she has the mood, surely both my hands will be having no free time to rest. :p It's just everywhere, Nichi to Vincci, La Senza to Xixili, Kitshen to whatever it is. Hmmm...

During my father's time, if he wanted to snap a picture, he would have to carry a few kilogram of camera, aiming for the object by adjusting his steps forward or backward, used his fingers to roll the film, then aim again and finally 'chik-chak'! It's almost the same when i was still a kid, the only difference was the weight of the camera was lessen to few grams. And then the design of digital camera arose in the technological world, and now with higher tech, there's come the DSLR and professional camera. I have no idea why i'm so keen to buy a DSLR suddenly. The cost, of course not cheap, it's almost MYS4000 for which the model i want. I love to take picture actually. Can i consider it as one of my hobbies? I love to snap some strange creatures in the world, my pets - hamster, and of course my dear. But, to buy one i have to start saving money now and i believe it will take years for me to get one for myself with the monthly 'salary' i'm having now. But who cares? I don't mind for waiting actually. :)





This is how she snapped me using her Olympus 3 weeks ago in The Gardens.



And this was what i took yesterday at Cineleisure Damansara. XD
Cheers.

JUN.

No comments:

Post a Comment