CLICK HERE!

Monday, January 25, 2010

25/1/2010

College gone wild because of an animal appearing around the college? LOL! I was in the office after my class as usual to put back the attendance file. With a moment later my girl friend gave me a call and shouted in the phone asking me to go to her place in no time. Due to the connection problem, i had difficulty in hearing what she had said. Shy to say that actually during that moment i was about to answer the nature's call. :$ But i tahan a bit la, i rushed up to the place where she had her lectures. Well, i saw a bunch of college's maintenance at a corner and my girl friend asked me to look up at the piping system near the admin office in the college. Frankly speaking, i have no idea what animal was that. It was black in colour, looked so afraid of the human who were trying to 'attack' it. Actually, what they wanted to do was just to catch it to prevent any harm to the students.



This was it, it looked like a squirral, but it's more larger in size and darker in colour.

Well, i saw them trying to catch it by using some manpower, fish net, chair and whatever equipment they could think of.
Until the executive director of my college came out and told them to give it a leave, otherwise they would just continue to try their best to put the creature into the huge fishing net. It was just an animal and it shouldn't be giving any harmful effect to students. Obviously, it attracted many students to the scene and she was the first one to be there. Haha. But as for my opinion, i think it should be belong to the zoo, since we don't know what it is right? Oh well, i went off after her class started. And the end of it? We should look into the college daily news. :p



It was starring at me! But wondering why is it so afraid? :(

I missed the final match of Malaysia Open [ badminton ] yesterday. I knew it would be a tremendous match and that's it! It was after i saw the news of our country's or even the world no.1 player got the first place again. It was his first back to back title of the super series. Bravo! He just blew up the cheers of Malaysian la. Even our 4th Prime Minister's wife was at the stadium to watch his tournament. See? How greatful he is? LOL!
Hmm.. I'm pretty sure i'm gonna be busy from now until Chinese New Year again. I'm looking forward for the week to come. [2more weeks i suppose] Should be very relaxing after i got back to my home.
Cheers.

JUN.

No comments:

Post a Comment