CLICK HERE!

Saturday, January 9, 2010

9/1/2010

Sometimes, i really don't believe what i am doing. 2 days ago, i went into a studio @ Celebrity Fitness express inside the Pyramid to dance with her. It was my first time dancing in studio together with both sex inside! Haha! It's really unbelievable. That's nothing actually, the serious part was i got a major body ache after i danced, my waist and my backbone, SAKIT! Vumba is a combination of many dances i guessed, we twist here and there, jump here and there, until i almost wanted to raise white flag and give up. But luckily i don't, i tried to put all my effort as this was what i'd promised to her. :) It was nice to dance at there, however, i prefer more on equipment for gym. I don't know why also.

Avatar for the 2nd time. Mouthful of Great, Excellent and Praising for the movie since it was shown to the world and indeed, it was a BAGUS! I accompanied her to watch it for the 2nd time, i mean 2nd time for me but 1st time for her as i went to watch with my friends at my hometown before. I guessed, it's better to watch with her for the first time. :( 2 1/2 hours sitting inside the cinema, looking at the actions, observing the environment of Pandora, even though i knew the end of the story, my soul at that time seemed to be totally new towards the movie and anxiously waiting for what'd be going on next. Yeah, it was 0000 sharp when it ended. Driving back from Cineleisure, a crazy driver was tail-gating me behind. It was so closed to me until i couldn't see the front light from my back mirror! Is that that nice?! How if i apply emergency break? How if the car infront of me suddenly slow down? How if he bang my backside? This is a public road and not a circuit man! [actually, i would want to try tail-gating people if i have the chance..] Hehe.. Shhhh.. Only if i have a nice sporty car, but not a proton wira. Duhhhhh...

Oh well, heard that there'll be a chocolate exhibition at Mid Valley in this weekend starting yesterday and ending tomorrow. It's the first time to be held in Malaysia from all over the world man! Hope we'll go there later after gym. Gonna hurt my BACKSIDE again, owh sorry, i mean my BACKBONE. Hehehee..
Cheers!

JUN.

No comments:

Post a Comment