CLICK HERE!

Saturday, February 6, 2010

6/2/2010

*YAWN!* I'm so dead boring, but now is the exam period! :( But who cares? Even one of my pre-lecturers agreed with me saying that since results are yet to out and why should we bother about progress test 1? Haha! But honestly, i guess almost 90% students are in new year mood now, and i pretty sure that most of us haven't shop for new year clothes due to the time invested to studies. :( But, it's different for me man! Haha! I think almost everyday i went out with her, it's either waiting for her to finish her dancing class @ the gym or went to walk walk around in the mall. Even if we needed about one hour to reach our destination due to the traffic, we never say NO. Just like yesterday, it took about me one hour to drive to Ikana Power Centre! where i could only use 20 minutes on the way back to Sunway when there were no traffics!

2 papers finished and left 1 more to go. Frankly speaking, P level is totally different from others, and.. :'( Yesterday during the Corporate Reporting exam, there was a girl who my friend told me about during the normal class sitting near to me. You know, when guys talk about girls, 99.9% is about their shape. And i told one of my friends who sat beside me yesterday. And, i think, i think he was observing the girl during the exam! Haha! Perhaps i was wrong, but i could sense it. :p And most funniest part was, when the exam finished, he told me if he failed the test, most probably it's because of the distraction from the girl! OMG! What a lame excuse, but i like it anyway! :$

There was something that got on my nerve lately. My housemate's friends when they came to find them, they don't know how to respect other residents in the unit. I should say that. It proved to me when they knocked the door. NO, i shouldn't say KNOCK, it should be BANGING the door. I wondered why i could hear them banging the door so loudly in the last room of the unit even with my door closed, but my house mates staying in first room couldn't hear people knocking. How stress i am i have to get up my butt from my seat while i was doing my homework or wake up from my bed when i was trying to get a nap to open the door for them, otherwise, they won't stop BANGING! They're not part of the residents in the unit, but they could play so loudly among their peers even in the midnight! Jerit macam dicekik oleh zombi. Don't they know they're disturbing others in the unit?! Damn la, last time smoked in the room, but after the wardan came to give a warning, they stopped. Luckily! But now?

Prior to the Valentine's, i already got a present from my girl friend. Honestly and truly, this is the first time i got such a big present from people. Even though it was part of other reasons, it did surprise me a lot when i received it last week. :p
5 more days to go to go back my hometown. It still a long way to go actually, but i already had 'forecasted' what will happen on the days before we get back. Since i had promised her to bring her to the Japanese Restaurant to have our steamboat, she seems like 'can't wait for the day to come' only. Hehe..
She just got me as a white rat to make experiment on my eyelids by putting some 'glue'. My eyes felt so irritated! I wondered how can she stand for the stickiness, but she said it's FUN wo! What can i say? Girls...
Well, gotta sign off now.
Cheers!

JUN.

No comments:

Post a Comment