CLICK HERE!

Friday, January 1, 2010

1/1/2010

Usually, i never allow myself to oversleep in the morning, i mean the latest time for me to wake up in the morning will be 10 plus. Except for the day after my prom night in last July which i slept until 1pm plus [ i had alcoholic drinks and i slept at 5am plus during the night], it is very unusual for me to sleep till noon. As for me, i prefer to see the sun more than the moon. Don't you think you'll have more time to do things in the day rather than at night? Except for burning midnight oil during the exam period. Today was an exception for me. I slept at almost 2am yesterday and with no reason, i woke up at 8 something. Since it was still 'early', i continued my sweet dreams and unexpectedly when i opened my eyes the next, my watch showed me 12pm! And this was the time she gave me a message, otherwise, i think i would probably still be stuck in my dreamland. :P And so, i started my new year like this. =.="

I was feeling so bored at home today. My boredom brought me to pack my things to be brought back to KL in this Sunday. I felt so reluctant to pack it because i have yet to fully enjoy my holiday! But, what to do? Still have to face the reality. Went to Tesco with my parents to buy some 'dry food', as usual i bought mee cup, cookies, junk food, sweets and tuna. Life is just so simple huh. :)

I suddenly remember that there was a research being done few months ago and being posted in the newspaper that guys who look more on female's boobs will give them a long life. When i saw that, i was thinking what the hack is this?! They didn't mention that clearly and i've forgotten part of the story. If i'm not forgotten, they said that guys observing females' boobs is a kind of exercise, perhaps it helps to boost the brain and trigger the brain cells and by looking at the boobs for 10 mins, it is equal to a guy having physical exercise for half an hour! Guys, do you believe it?! Maybe we should, for the sake of longer life. But the problem is, will we still have the strength if we live until the age of an old tortoise? LOL! However, eyes are born to observe no doubt, but most importantly is we don't use our eyes to mislead to something else which is unethical. Haha!
Sob, having a bit migrain again. Gonna rest soon.
Cheers.

JUN.

No comments:

Post a Comment