CLICK HERE!

Saturday, January 23, 2010

23/1/2010

While i was resting in my room yesterday, as i was so freeeeeee from any of my classes, i was 'disturbed' by my housemates from the front room. They brought their buddies here to have a so-called small party. They cooked, they laughed, they joked, they ran here and there in the house, they jumped up and down and even you would misunderstand that there's an earthquake when they were jumping. That's not enough, they were cooking the sardine. Yes, no doubt that i love sardine, but the leftover was stinky. You know, smelly fishy smell, it was so gross! Disgusting man! As my room is the nearest to the kitchen, so when i opened my door to have a leave, the fishy smell killed my nose. :( Yea, i used to cook before too. But i wondered why that time there ain't any smelly fish scent? @.@ Didn't they wash their wok?

Guessed what? I went to starbucks @ Pyramid yesterday and online there. It was the first time man! There're 2 starbucks @ Pyramid actually. One is near to the main door, specifically the lion's head there. The other one is situated near to Sunway Lagoon and yup, i went to the 2nd one with my roommate while we were waiting for my girl friend from the Yoga class. It was raining cats and dogs outside. I found a 'private' room beside the Starbucks for Starbucks consumers, though we didn't order any drinks, we went inside to surf net and chit chat there. :) The environment was so conducive. It's the right place to sembang with friends sambil minum kopi and even the connection there ain't bad! Much more better than the one in my hostel. Sad to say that. :(

Oh well, another week had gone. I felt like yesterday was last Saturday which i got a message from my old friend. It's nothing to worry actually, but just sometimes before i fell into my sweet dreamland, i would accidentally think something creepy. And that, of course, made me to feel awake and 'freshing'! Actually i wanted to know what is happening actually, i mean what is going to happen actually. That could be just a dream, but it could be a fact too. Who knows? It's a 50:50 situation. Hmm.. Well, always pray hard even though there's nothing to take place. :)

I know i have some flaws inside me, but things that i do i didn't mean anything bad at all. I didn't mean to spoil the situation or environment. I'm doing my best for everything and undoubtedly i will continue to be in my best form. But can sometimes let me go if i'm not in a great mood? There's sometimes people feel sad or upset by something around. And this is one of my biggest challenges that i have to get myself to put a smile on my face no matter how sad i am. I don't mean i am in the worst mood, but just... We are human right? :(
Just cheers.

JUN.

No comments:

Post a Comment