CLICK HERE!

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

06/01/2010

Ready, get set, GO! That's how my life started in KL again. Kind a busy since i came back to KL on last Sunday. Monday went to pay fees, then went around Subang to search for FeDex to deliver some parcel. Too bad, we're not suitable to race in the event of Amazing Race, we failed at last and we ended up ourselves in the delivery center named Nationwide Express inside the Pyramid. Yes, according to our plan, we did watch a movie named Sherlock Holmes. It was a nice movie actually, brilliant; gorgeous; excellent character shown by the main character. Nonetheless, we went to shopping, no, not really shopping actually, just to walk around. 2nd day, due to inconvenient of the office staff to do my stuff on Monday, i had to wake up early on Tuesday and rushed to the office to get it done before the office was crowded by new subscribers. Hmm.. Fortunately, the staffs ain't in a frustration mode, otherwise, i would be pek chek again. :)
And today, last day before i get myself packed up with classes, what am i gonna do today? Of course, relaxing activities and no rushing anymore. [too old to rush here and there.. :( ]
Actually i went for a hair cut yesterday, as usual, none of the hair saloon suits my style. We thought the saloon that we would be going would be better than others as i went there before and the result was quite satisfying. So, the satisfaction leaded me to the saloon again yesterday. I'm happy with their washing technique, but when it's time for them to 'service' my hair, i started to doubt their ability. The barber was an Indian, I'm not saying that I'm discriminating skin colour, but there're some difficulties in communication. So, in the end, i'm grumbling in my heart about the hair cut again :( But never mind, hair will grow, that's what i always try to calm myself :)
Gonna go out again.
Signing off for now. Cheers. :)

JUN.

No comments:

Post a Comment