CLICK HERE!

Sunday, January 17, 2010

17/01/2010

I received a call from my old friend unexpectedly just now in the noon. At first i thought something could have happened, i mean it might be a call to me for an outing together. But i was wrong, i got a message from him which sounds to be true and it might be true, i guessed. Not to say that i'm not superstitious or neither i am over superstitious, i'm just partly in the middle of it. Yup, the person is our friend and we shouldn't have any fear towards him, no matter what happens. But, because of the time and date given, it freaks my mind out actually. In fact, i have no idea what to do alone. Currently i don't know how to express my feelings, i feel scary but at the same time i'm calm too. It is just a mix feeling like a rojak. :( Oh well, anyway thanks bro for telling me this and i'll certainly be triple alert and cautious in anywhere i go and anything i do. Praying hard. :)
Cheers.

JUN.

No comments:

Post a Comment