CLICK HERE!

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

24/11/2009

Tomorrow morning will be driving back to my 'prison' again, it's my hostel to be specific. Feel so reluctant here, don't really feel like going back again after i came back last Thursday. The purpose to go back to KL this time ain't for attending class, but to revise my own work in order to start my 'battle' in the exam hall in 2 weeks to come. *Nervous...* Not really in the mood to study, but only to think those days after 15th. Yeah! Will be a free bird temporary for 3 weeks after 15th in the next month! But only 3 weeks, it's waaaaaaaaaaay too short for me. Sob. Counting down now.. Tick tock tick tock....
I guess I'm back to the time when i used to be quiet again. Lately i seldom talk, even to my family and my parents. I just back to the previous me who kept things inside myself rather than sharing to the others. Sharing is caring? Yeah, perhaps so. Hope i won't get stuck in the tension period. Haha.
I used to go to see those gecko being sold in the pet shop while most of the time my girl friend would probably scold me for bringing her to such a 'disgusting' and 'creepy' place. Oh well, i saw a gecko in my house yesterday, in the little garden of my father's. It really camouflaged itself into the colour of the branch, amazing! Unfortunately, i was not brave enough to catch it like what they pet shop's worker do. :(



When it is being zooooooom-ed.



Gonna sleep soon. My parents urged me to go rest soon as tomorrow morning i will be driving again. Night!


Love this picture. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment