CLICK HERE!

Thursday, November 19, 2009

19/11/2009

I'm currently re-establishing my blog again. I shut it down months ago due to some problem, well i guess it won't repeat again. I'm having my study break now, 3 weeks to the max until the third coming Wednesday, it'll be my first day final. Stress? I could still handle. Nervous? Of course everyone has it. Hmm.. What a relief after 10 days revision classes, 3 subjects, 3 consecutive weeks. Up to 10 hours per day, with short breaks, and now, everything had over! Yeah! But i miss my classmates too. We're fooling around during the class, oh well, playing my sniper in my i-pod especially, existence of a weird guy, friends' funny stories...
I just back to my hometown today, after 6 hours of class. Things remained usual, i was the driver and she was the passenger and slept for some distance. Until i stopped by and bought KFC for her. Kentucky Fried Chicken or Kitchen Fresh Chicken? Oh whatever. Its her favourite and i don't mind for buying it. Basically, i come back this time is to study? Haha! I was not thinking to come back at first, but i won't feel free and relax if i let her to drive back alone. Perhaps care for her too much? Haha, its my job. :-D



Found this in my folder when i was in Singapore, it would be nicer if i have DSLR at that time. Well, next time.
Have luck, rest well! :D

JUN

No comments:

Post a Comment