CLICK HERE!

Friday, November 20, 2009

20/11/2009

If i have the car, highly likely i will speed on the road, highway perhaps. From north to south, from to and fro. Start from 0km/h - 220+km/h. Who care right, i mean if you have the vehicle then you should show the performance. My dream is always to get a Lamborghini Gallardo spyder.

Here it goes, white is my favourite.



The speed is unbelievable, though it's slower than a Bugatti, which is not available in Malaysia. There was once when i drove to Putrajaya with my girlfriend, we saw a white Lambo in front of us and we followed him up to a hill - Shangrila Hotel. It was so unexpected for me to see lots of Lamborghini on top of that hill, with different colour and style. Gorgeous! I guess, the owners must be damn rich too. As a Lambo in Malaysia cost more than RM 1 million, more specifically a Lamborghini Gallardo costs RM 1,800,000 here. Oh well, the founder of Sunway, a place where I'm pursuing my course now owns it. This was what i heard from people, but this year, i saw he was driving the other car - Lamborghini Murcielago, it's about RM2,800,000 in Malaysia. I saw it myself at the reserved car park inside the college! Oh my.. Imagining if i own it, speeding around in the highway and the meter shows me 150km/h, 179km/h, 203km/h, 211km/h and get a summon from the traffic police. But who cares?! Haha! I guess its very worth to get a payment penalty for own satisfaction? LOL. Then, time taken for me to get back to my hometown would only be 1 hour plus from KL instead of 2 1/2 hours. * Thumbs up!

I'm missing the food that we had few nights ago @ Absolute Thai in the Ikano Power Centre with my girlfriend. The Tom Yam..

It was spicy, delicious and affordable? Hmmm... But i could taste the monosodiumglutamate (MSG) in the content, as i was thirsty after i had the soup in my stomach. >.<

Well, guess i have to prepare to go out to buy lunch with my mom. She is not feeling so well in her leg, can't really drive and so i'll be the driver for her. :)



Have a nice day.

JUN.

No comments:

Post a Comment