CLICK HERE!

Thursday, November 26, 2009

26/11/2009

I came back to KL yesterday morning, well i was the driver. I didn't speed during the starting of the journey, but half way at Simpang Pulai which is near to Ipoh, when i was going down the slope, my speed went up to 125km/h without realize until she woke up. I guess it was too late for everything. Moment later cars from the opposite kept on highligthing us, i mean it was meant to the drivers from my side. " There must have something wrong in front". Hmm... few miles later there was really a speed trap from the traffic police. Unfortunately i was being asked to turn to the side, which meant, i KENA SAMAN! Damn! It was my fault for driving fast, but... No more but, its my fault, i just accept it.
My life is full of hatred because of someone, he made my life miserable for quite a long time. Nobody will understand how i feel, no one can really will. Guess i have really need to let it go, otherwise ill be having bad dreams again. It's not what i wanted, so i could just take it as a one of the challenges in my life.
I'm happy to have you..:)
Luck for always.

JUN.

No comments:

Post a Comment