CLICK HERE!

Saturday, November 21, 2009

21/11/2009



Yes, its my name on an ACCA tag. But my mom asked me, is your hamster's name so? Because i pinned it on my hamster's cage. Haha! "Will your friends thought her name is same as yours?" Hmmm.. Well, i don't mind. We bought her together 1 1/2 years ago since last year mid May. Actually we bought 2, one male and one female. Guess the male was naughty enough, he was urging for freedom and so he escaped from the cage when his 'wife' was pregnant. What to do? i was upset actually, but i think the female loves to be alone, as any hamsters she mixed with, surely their would get bitten. So, she is the BOSS! Haha! Everyone said I'm cruel to her, because i used to use a stick, i mean pencil or a plastic soft-stick to 'play' with her. She will normally be very uncomfortable and running around in her cage to ask for help perhaps. Oh well, i sayang her indeed. She accompanied me when i was alone, or when my gf was away. I even sometimes talk to her when i'm down, but I'm not a weirdo okay? Lovely..

Here is she.


Sky is still dark outside, everday and non a single day there's no rain. I love raining actually as it produces cooling days and i hate heaty days! That's the reason i live in the raining town - Taiping. LOL! However, the weather has changed if compared to 10 years ago. Will the world comes to an end like what i watch in 2012? Everything inside the movie started in 2009 too. What will i do if the world collapses? Perhaps hold hands tight together with my family and never get apart from them. :P

Are we looking at the dark sky outside? Haha. We weren't. This was taken in my sister's apartment @ Casa Subang. Guess we are too free to do anything! :P

Today will be showing semi-final on China open Badminton. Malaysia's single player had been eliminated in the first round. Rank world number 1 player crashed in the first round? Unbelievable! He was condemned as inconsistent player in the newspaper. Oh well, national players especially like him will face tension from his own nation i guess, as our country only send 2 national top players to represent us. While others are yet to be up to the par. Well, i support him actually, kind of nervous when i watch him playing against other countries' top players. However, in this tournament, somehow, our double women and men's players got it into the semi-final. Will they make it through? I hope so. So, I'm going to catch them later live on sports channel. HAHA!

This is my class in 2007, my classmates and my class teacher. Sometimes i miss the moment of staying together with them. I mean, see the highest 4 people there? That was one of my gangs. Hmm.. Sweet, sour, bitter and spicy. Everything was inside ! Haha!


Peace. :)

JUN

No comments:

Post a Comment