CLICK HERE!

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Free time

Childish, I'm too childish to play the game, but still, I'm in loved with it. It's the Fishville on the Facebook. Started to rear them from baby fishes, then to junior fishes and finally here came the adult fishes. Then i would sell them off to earn money and points and eventually, get leveled up! It seems to be so realistic, except its just a computer game. Making business from buying and re-selling the fishes again? How i hope the coins earned in the games are real. Shhhh..
These are my baby fish. :D



I've been listening to the Black Eyed Peas songs for days. Keep on repeating these few songs of them, "Meet Me Haldway", "I Gotta Feeling", "Where Is The Love", "Bom Bom Pow", and now my brain couldn't stop thinking of those lyrics, the musics keep on running and playing inside whey... However, i quite love their songs. Is it due to the reason of i went to their concert few months ago? Haha! I miss it though. Both of us were running into the surf beach, as though those victims are evacuating from natural disasters. But we were not! We, together with thousands of people ran down to the surf beach to get a nice 'free standing' view from the stage! Haha! Guess our investment succeeded for getting a nice view, which is, i guess less than 10 meters from the stage? Maybe maybe.. Imagine if we were late, we'd most probably be competing with other 50000 Black Eyed Peas' supporters.
I vividly remember : " To ARTHUR! ", if i have the beer... :P

*Meet me halfway.
Meet me halfway, right at the boarderline.
That's where I'm gonna wait, for you.
I'll be lookin out, night n'day.
Took my heart to the limit, and this is where I'll stay.
I can't go any further then this.
I want you so bad it's my only wish......






JUN

No comments:

Post a Comment