CLICK HERE!

Monday, November 23, 2009

Night post

Stress, so stress. Can never resist the tense inside me, though i could somehow reduce it by some ways. Gosh, my final is just few days time! Ahhh.. and what was i doing the whole day? Well, just to release tension perhaps so. Facebook whole day, guess I'm one of the facebook addictive now. Haha! Feeding my fish, as usual from baby to junior to senior and sell. What more? Earn money.

I was watching the final China Open, men's double came out in the last tournament. Malaysia vs Korea. I bet on Malaysia, not really bet, just hope they'll show their strength to the fullest and win another match again. This match was so magnificent, it took more than an hour to finish. I have no idea why i was so anxious and nervous and my heart was beating twice faster than normal when their points were almost the same. Korean smashed to the Malaysian, and they defended, every ball they did defend very well except for some careless mistakes done by the top Malaysians. Both team showed exhaustion on their face and unfortunately our men couldn't save the last 3 match points the Korean had, and finally LOST! Disappointed though. Oh well, they tried their best and seemed like this match created a lot of noise in the stadium. Guess the Chinese over there supported our team too, they shouted, they cheered, their clapped... Impressive! Credit for both team of the men's double. ^^
Today was my brother's birthday, my dad decided to buy a secrete recipe cake for him as this year we are not going out for meal. And i chose Chocolate Indulgence for him. Hmm.. Delicious, but i was thinking to eat it with someone, though. Heheee..



I was told that I'll be going to have a big surprise in 5 weeks time after my final, which means, 2 months to be said from now. What is it going to be look like? I'm waiting so anxious for the time to come. 2 months is a long time, hope i can make it faster to 2 minutes. Haha! It's gonna be a big surprise for me.. Yeah yeah! ^^



Poor dog, sleep also can dream, but this clip caused me to laugh till i stomach ache. I'm still wondering why, is it due to the tension inside that caused me to laugh? Need to release actually. :(
Goodnight!

JUN

No comments:

Post a Comment