CLICK HERE!

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Neither happy, nor sad.

It's Tuesday morning right now, it shows 0145. But my brain is still functioning while physically I'm tired already, though i didn't do much exercise. Yea, talking about exercise, I'd already gained weight for almost 2 kg in just 2 months time i guess. WTH?! I could still remember the latest trip i came back to my house and my daddy said I had big tummy. :( I wasn't like this before, i think at least 4 packs on me? Hehee.. But now it has reduced to 3 packs, 2 breasts and 1 reserve on the stomach. Awww.. I have to do some work up after my final. It's a MUST anyway. Maybe i should train back my Taekwan-do? If it wasn't the accident caused during Form 4, if it wasn't hand dislocation in Form 5 and last year, most probably i would continue my training and grading and be a 3rd dan trainee now. :)



It remains as one of my sweetest memories which i had done tough work for it. :)

It's still a rainy day today, where's the sun? I saw in the newspaper that residents in Sydney are enjoying the sun bath along the beach, which i think more than 1000 people! But where's the sun at the equator of the earth? Flooding everywhere, even the students who are facing their SPM examination are the victims of the flood. The water rose high up to the height of the waist! Sympathy for the students.
Suddenly i want back the sun to shine on me, even though how much hatred i have towards the sunny day, i want the sun NOW. It's believed that a sunny day will make a person to have more smiley on the face and a rainy day will only cause people to cry, down and upset. I don't want upsetting days from them anymore, i just want everybody to be happy. Am i too much? I hope so not. Sometimes i felt so helpless in certain position, no doubt i would really want to help but the inability inside me doesn't make any effort. It was so upsetting, i just wish, somehow, everything is gonna be fine soon.

I took it in the civic while waiting for my mom. How i hope i could drag it to the maximum speed now, as a release of tension, or whatever upsetting feelings I'm having now.
Goodnight. Sleep tight.

JUN.

No comments:

Post a Comment