CLICK HERE!

Thursday, February 11, 2010

11/2/2010

I'll just let pictures to describe the food we had yesterday. :)



These are the sources, and i like the chilly source the most. :P



It's the view from where i sat.



Our dishes. :D



Our Chicken, it's my favourite. There's a houseflies stopped on the chicken, but the quality control of the restaurant enabled them to changed another plate of chicken for us. :)







After meal!



At Pavilion. I love the decoration, i felt like i was somewhere in the China. :p
I supposed those pictures described my activities yesterday, except for the moment we were inside the Mid Valley, we didn't take any pictures.

Well, i'm stuck inside my house, after reaching my home, i felt like staying in the volcano. Why is the weather so hot?! Guessed how many times i had bathed? 3? 4? 5? NO! It's 6 times! My God! I was sweating even i just came out from the bathroom. Is anyone else feel the heat as how i feel? I saw dark cloud at the hill, but wondering why no rain is falling down?
Supposedly i would have my fire crackers to play during the Chinese New Year now. I went to night market with my sister and i managed to buy some there. As for my favourite, it's the BIG BOLA which will produce the sound as loud as the thunder. Happily i came back and tested some of them to see whether are they 'functioning' or not. Unexpected, 6 out of 6 of the fire crackers produced the sound as soft as how i fart. Damn man! I had to waste another journey to the night market again, and unexpected again, traffic jam in the town at night! Aih.. Anyhow, i returned back whole packet to the seller as i believed, if one packet was defected, others produced and imported from China in the same batch should have the same problem too. So, it's either i go out and search for it again or no fire crackers for me this year. :(

Well, gonna sign off now.
Cheers!

JUN.
khoryeejun.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment