CLICK HERE!

Monday, February 15, 2010

15/2/2010

Why was it so coincident that all my neighbourhood's electricity was being cut off during the new year eve? Chun chun 12am when it was the time to shout 'GEONG HEE HUAT CHAI' and played fire crackers, suddenly everything turned out to be black. I can't even see my fingers, my footsteps and i even had no idea where i was. How terrible it was?! Can you imagine how dark it was? Except for the candle light which my mom used it to pray, there was no light at all, even the lamp post was OFF! It's a DARK NIGHT. Everyone was grumbling for the heat, especially me. There was no wind at all, in addition with the darkness, everything seemed to be so terrible. It just, grabbed away all the new year feel. We went out to play fire crackers of course, we didn't lose to our neighbour as we did have a 8 feet long fire crackers as they had too. " PING PIANG PONG PANG! " That's how we welcomed the Tiger Year. XD

A long journey back to my actual hometown - Kedah. Obviously, traffics were heavy in new year, and the Sun light once awhile caused me couldn't concentrate on driving on the road. Things had changed if compared to the time i was young. Time flies. There was no more running here and there with cousins as we had grown up, there was no more jumping up and down with relatives as we get older. As a grown up adult, the best thing was to sit neatly and respect to the adults while they're talking. No more childhood, no more teenage, but now most of us are stepping into the world of an adult. I saw my cousins whose only at the age of kindergarden or at the age of lower primary school, running and fooling around despite the hot shiny sun above their head, they don't care even if they're sweating like hell, they just enjoyed! Perhaps, this is what we called 'childhood'. Well, i have had before too. ^.^
Ang Pao taking session is ain't to end yet. Waiting for my family to come over my house tomorrow, perhaps is waiting to get the dinner. :)
Cheers.



JUN.
khoryeejun.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment