CLICK HERE!

Saturday, February 20, 2010

19/2/2010

I used to love packing last time, as packing meant either going for a vacation or going back to my old home. But now, i'm so damn hate packing, packing now would simply mean it's time to go back to KL and study. I just came back for a week and apparently, all my friends too. But as we know, time flies. I can't even feel the excitements of Chinese New Year and now? It's going to end in a flip of eyes. Sunday morning gonna back, and Monday afternoon gonna be the time we [ACCA students] waited for so long, which is the results day. Damn. I'm not gonna talk about it, just to pray hard, others i'd simply leave it to my faith. :)

Got a gathering with my secondary friends just now. We're having a dinner at a restaurant nearby the Taiping Lake Garden - Mr. BBQ and it's in accordance to a farewell to one of our friends too. It was my pleasure actually, as very seldom i got the chance to meet with all of them, it's either the clashes of my holiday with them or just simply the gathering time ain't suitable for me. So, it was indeed, an enjoyable moment for all of us to meet again. =]










All the best friends.
Cheers!

JUN.
khoryeejun.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment