CLICK HERE!

Thursday, February 25, 2010

25/2/2010

How to express disappointment when i'm trying to be tough? It's so disheartening when all the lecturers expected me to get much more better whilst in the end i failed by just 2 marks. 2 marks ain't little, it could make a person fail, even by one mark, though. I've no idea now. Felt disappointed so damn much inside, everyone was trying to say "be tough" and yes i know that, i told them this is just my beginning. As there's a failure, there'll be a success tomorrow. But, this was the 2nd time things happened out of my expectation and this time, it's just way out of my expectation which myself i knew i did much more better than all those the internal exams. However, the fact is just like that. Well, i'm doubting myself for handling 3 core papers and 1 resit paper, though many of my lecturers said i could able to manage all of them. Perhaps, i should have the belief. Perhaps, i should make an unexpected history. Perhaps, this is just my beginning. My mood was being stolen just like that, even the games that i love to play before this couldn't make a smile on me, i just quit everything just like a smoker quit his smoke after he is diagnosed with lung cancer.
Perhaps, just cheer.

JUN.
khoryeejun.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment