CLICK HERE!

Thursday, February 18, 2010

17/2/2010

What is so nice about my hometown - Taiping actually? It's about the lake, known as The Lake Garden. Here are some pictures i took with her while waiting for my relatives to pay my family a visit on the third day of Tiger Year. RawwRRRR!!!!












She said i looked like a monkey.. XD

















I love the reflection!




















All those pictures were just taken at a small corner of the lake garden. I supposed if i wanted to take every corner of it, it'd take me whole day job. But i guessed it's worth it if you have a good camera to take those sceneries, with friends or couples. No wonder every single moment from now and then there are so many tourists with a semi pro or a dslr to capture pictures beside the lake. XD

Lately i found out myself that once i came back to my hometown, i'm so lazy to lift up my ass from my room or from my sofa to get out. It's like, once in a thousand years to come back to my house after i further my studies in KL. After chatting with friends just now, i think it's normal. :) Maybe it's due to lack of rest and sleeps in outstation and that's the reason why i feel so lazy at home! But sadly, the days are going to an end, ill be going back KL very SOON! Some friends are starting their journey back due to the phobia of being stuck in the traffic jams while some's colleges are starting their classes soon.
Well, no matter what it is, just enjoy life to the fullest!
Cheers!

JUN.
khoryeejun.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment