CLICK HERE!

Friday, February 12, 2010

12/2/2010

People starting to make their journey back to their hometown respectively. As so obvious, tonnes of cars were heading into my hometown when i went out with my sister just now but i supposed, for sure some of them would face heavy traffic jam, just like what i found out in the face-book, some of my friends saying

' I thought traffic and jam will never be friends but im so wrong about it. Im stuck at the highway and im at the middle of nowhere! What time only i can be home? :( '

It's pitiful actually, as i had faced such situation before, from KL to Taiping normally i used up 2 1/2 hours max in the highway, but during the festive season, the traffics could possibly take up 5 hours to reach my destination. That's why we decided to get our ass off early from the bed and headed back to hometown and guess what? NO JAM! Haha! How lucky we were man! :)



That's how a heavy traffic could be. :( It kills!

My dad delegated my sister and i a job today, which was painting our gate that has almost gone spoil by rust. Unexpectedly it took us approximately an hour to finish our job. I thought it could be long, perhaps that's the usefulness of job delegation! Hehe. All my family members are back. Me, my brother and my sisters, of course i didn't count my parents as they're already at home waiting for us. :) Early this morning my mom cooked lots of dishes so to pray my late grandparents and great grandparents. No doubt most of the dishes are my favourite! Especially the Hainan Chilly, eating chicken and meat without the chilly is just tasteless! And my mom knew all of us gonna need it during this festive season and so she'll never fail to make extra to increase our satisfaction. Thanks mom! Planned to keep fit, but in CNY? Just forget about it. My mom kept on repeating that i should take care of my body, and asked me to make sure my tummy won't go out of shape. I know, most of the time when i tried to work out, i just emphasised on my hands and legs and i left out my tummy. That's the reason why i'm growing a big reserve there. :(



Wanna be this? Ewww.. No girls will dare to come near me if i have this shape. Hehe..



Or this better? I remember when i was watching Twilight with my girl friend in the cinema, and when this actor came out half nakedly, almost all the cinema audience shouted with joys. And most of the shouters are females. What's the matter huh? Too sexy is it? @.@
Well, it doesn't matter, no matter what shape i have evolved into, i'm still me with the same personality right? Ahem..
Cheers dude.

JUN.
khoryeejun.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment