CLICK HERE!

Saturday, February 13, 2010

13/2/2010

What is reunion actually? When i was still a young boy, i never know what is a reunion, because everyday was a reunion for my family. We had a fix time to take our dinner together as a family of 6, if we're late for it, my mom sure would scold us and punished us by washing all those plates. I was never be the victim, though. :) Until i grow up, now i finally understand what is a true reunion. After everybody went out, since my sister and my brother went out to work, since my 2nd sister and me went out to study, very seldom we would have the chance to eat together like what we had before. Now, i just finish my 2010 tiger reunion with them. The feeling was just, i don't know how to describe. I'm just in-love eating with all my family, sharing the environment together, chit chatting together. How lovely it is. :)
Oh well, GEONG HEE HUAT CHAI ar!

Again, even though today was the new year eve, i was so bored like a dying bird. And so i flipped through the newspaper and saw this article. "Girls, how often do you wash bra." A SURVEY has found that a number of a country's girls wash their bras only once a week. Some never washed them at all, the daily said, quoting a survey carried out by a news portal. More than 200 women took part in the survey.
It said that as of Feb 9, 108 respondents said they washed and changed their bras everyday but 42 others said they only changed them once a week. Another six said they washed their bras once a year while six others said they never washed their bras.
The daily quoted the online news writer as saying he was surprised with the level of cleanliness among the country's girls.



This is how they wash their bras after a millenium. =.="

I'm wondering, why only wash bra once awhile? Ain't it's non-hygienic to wear a bra for so long without washing? I know, from some survey, they mention that the smell of a truly and wholly awesome scent of girl would be kept at the bra if they wear it for a long time and probable it could attract a guy to move forward to them. I was like, HUH?! I know, some bras after being washed it'll look old and the fresh colour will fate away, but bras are lelong in the market isn't it? However, an advise was given, 'Bras are not like panties which have to be changed daily. But for those who sweat easily, it is ADVISABLE to change the bras frequently.' :) :)

This is the year that the valentine's crashes with the chinese new year celebration. I guess, some would be missing the celebration of valentine's with their couple as chinese new year is more important since it's our tradition. Anyhow, i wish all the couples HAPPY VALENTINE's DAY and all the Chinese HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR and all the Korean HAPPY KOREAN DAY!
Gonna sign off the celebrate with my family now.
Cheers!

JUN.
khoryeejun.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment