CLICK HERE!

Sunday, June 27, 2010

27/6/2010

This has been the third year, third year i'm supposed to celebrate her birthday with her. But due to some circumstances that she had to bare to follow her family to bring her sister to register in her new college, the celebration for this year has to be forfeited. :( Anyway,
Happy birthday to you~~
Happy birthday to you~~
Happy birthday to dear dear~~
Happy birthday to you~~!!!

I'm sure once a person reaches the age of 20, he would probably be told that he is no longer a teen but becoming old already. However, no matter how many birthday passes, you will always stay young and sweet in my heart. :) Despite the cancellation, i had already prepared a present for her, it was the day before i came back to my hometown, or, the day after my final exam last week. Honestly, very seldom that i would go out myself to choose a present for a girl, or even a guy. For me, i'm in total zero knowledge in choosing presents for my girl friend, as she has all the things that she needed and wanted, that's why i was struggling my head for so long before i decided to buy the present for her. :( However, she did give me a hint, and without hesitating, i used it as a quick idea. [i'm sorry for not telling, but i kept your hint in my mind since long time ago..] Hehee.. It was beyond my budget, though. Who cares?! As long as she's happy, that's it. :)
I couldn't upload the picture up here, my little mistake caused me a big lost for the picture of the present. :( I accidentally deleted them before i save them. :(

Today a Pestaria was held in my secondary school. The aim was to raise fund for building a 4 stories of classrooms with a combination of stadium-looked-like seats? I don't really know actually. :p Total amount to raise was around RM2 million but they had a deficit of few hundred thousands and i believe the lacks would have been covered by the pestaria held today. The event was insanely crowded by students and public from all over the city. There were expected to have 70 stalls selling food and drinks, some daily consumptions for housewife and even flowers and plants for green-handed parents! Each teacher in Hua Lian must be able to sell at least 20 booklets of coupon which was equal to RM200, and each students were expected to sell minimum of 5 booklets! Imagine, with thousands of students and hundred of teachers in Hua Lian, there would be no reason for not meeting the target!! Hmmm...



The on-going building process.



The side view.



This is my formal class. Everything remains the same, except the tables and chairs seem to turn old like how we are since 2007. :( Memories flashed back, of course sour, sweets, bitter and spicy did happen in the past. Time does fly, and the year [Form4] which i wish to stay for a longer time has now turned into memories for me. What can i do? But at least i have it in my heart. :)
Cheers peeps.
Signing off.

JUN.
khoryeejun.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment