CLICK HERE!

Monday, June 21, 2010

21/6/2010

I knew the latest gadgets coming out in the market, i knew the latest model, but the problem is i don't have how to handle a software. :( I just realised that i know nothing in software. :( My brother just re-format my computer for me and installed it with the latest Windows 7 but some softwares are incompatible with my existing laptop. And so, when my brother taught me something new to re-install the software, i was like, cracking my head! Really headache man. I know i have not much interest in computer, but i guess i still have to learn at least some basics so to level up myself? Hmm..



Oh well, some of my friends are having a summer holiday until end of September but my coursemates and me are having only a 'pathetic holiday' and its gonna end SOON! How i wish our holidays will be lengthened to at least 3 weeks? Though it's impossible, i know, we know... :( A day passed without doing something meaningful. I recalled back what my friend told me yesterday. She said we should use up our time properly, perhaps like vacation? Keke.. Oh well, the older i grow the lazier i am and so the bigger ass i would have, SOONER or LATER. Maybe i should sign up for Sumo fight in coming days.



Big Phat Ass!!

I went to her house today and had a look of how Tobbie has turned to. Well, i have nothing to say much, she's still the same 'licking machine' and waving tail as if she could slap you using her tail. Keke.. Still our cuttie, even though all her baby hair has dropped off now which make her totally different from how she was when she was still a small little baby. :p



Blur case.. XD

Well, night peeps.
Cheers.

JUN.
khoryeejun.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment