CLICK HERE!

Monday, July 5, 2010

6/7/2010

Ever since i came back to KL last Wednesday, i barely had the time to rest. Well as usual, once i came back for a new semester, i had to clean my room like i never clean before. Dusty, dirty, muddy.. And the day after, i had to meet my mentor for the first ever project in my life. I'll be doing my OBU - Oxford Brooks Degree research and analysis project in this semester, hopefully there'll be no obstacles for blocking me to continue to finish my research project. For the research part, again for the first time i went to my college library to borrow books and references. Its not only one book, but 8 thick books!! I believe it ain't an easy task for me. :(
I had used up one of my weekends by driving all the way to somewhere near Sepang, to Kolej Teknologi Timur so to send a car to my girlfriend's sister who is pursuing her studies there under the scholarship. The journey ain't short, and i could even see the KLIA watching tower at one part of the journey. Imagine, from Sunway to KLIA? Hmmm... However, the journey did allow me to explore another route in Selangor. :)

And so, before i could finish enjoying my 2 short weeks pathetic holidays, my new semester has started. Hopefully, this gonna be my last semester in college after 2 1/2 years. XD I'm yet to learn anything new currently, just that my lecturer told us that being an auditor, sunlight will not be seen at all, this sounds scary and crazy. But who cares? We have been trained before right? XD Hehe.. [you guys know what i mean]

I bought a slice of cake with green tea flavour from ZEN few days ago while she's sleeping. Was just trying to 'cover' back what i had missed last week. :) While eating, it seemed like i was feeding myself with bird shit. :(



Some kind of cake.

Cheers.

JUN.
khoryeejun.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment