CLICK HERE!

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

1/6/2010

Yes, truly absolutely and undoubtedly, i'm very busy now. Trying to burn the midnight oil for the coming finals. Since i got my last semester's results in February, many of my friends said that i'm insane, as i'm taking 4 papers right now. Even taking 2 papers in this level will have lacking of time, but 4 papers? I have no choice man! As i have to resit 1 from last semester. Well, i just can try my best anyway. From the courage from you all, my pleasure...

Despite those packed revision classes last few weeks, i attended my sister's grand wedding dinner in Penang last weekend. It was indeed the most enjoyable moment in this year. My time was so packed once i touched down my home 2 days before the wedding, because i was needed to give a helping hand. :) Driving was my priority. Wedding eve celebration was nice, relatives and friends and neighbours all around came to my house to have a simple buffet that night. My girl friend came to overnight at my place and she too helped us to blow the balloon for the decoration at the staircase.
No doubt, without leaving behind the small little cuttie creature, Tobbie created alot of attentions from my relatives. But perhaps 'some' of them should have the understanding of criticising at the right time. :)



Tobbie!!

Well, a busy night deserved me a good night sleep. While my sisters and my girl friend were still blowing balloons outside, i tried to get some sleep before i started driving the next early morning.
As followed to the traditional method, when you heard the multiple continuous honk sound, it indicates the arrival of bridegroom. My important job was to open the door for my brother-in-law. XD And then, after the 'lim-teh' ceremony, the next task was to drive to Penang with all the 'brothers' and 'sisters'.
It was truly insane when we were driving in the highway. According to the main car, he was just driving max 120km/h but 7 of us following behind were driving at the speed of 140++km/h!! Car was shaking, my sister and my girl friend were starring at the road in fear, i supposed?? But, we arrived at our destination sound and safe. And fortunately, with the clear road and no traffic jam, we arrived on time.



Arrival of bridegroom.



The sweet couple. :)



Trying to get some sleep while waiting for my sister.



Picture quality ain't good, my DSLR doesn't have AF mode, and the lens i borrowed from the professional photographer was not a AF lens too. But i love it anyway. :)



Gorgeous. :)



Okay, YAM SENG!!!!

Well, part of the pictures were uploaded, but tonnes of the pictures are still with the professional. I guess i will only get it when i meet with my family next time.
Time to continue my studies now. Wish me luck.
Adious and signing off...
Lucks!

JUN.
khoryeejun.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment