CLICK HERE!

Monday, June 21, 2010

20/6/2010

Just a simple update. I drove my dad's Stream RSZ to Penang for the first time in highway to visit my sister today. All i have to say about Stream is, the power is the same as Civic because as we know, both of them use the same engine of 1.8. Other than that, it's much more stable though acceleration ain't that great. I just love the feeling anyway.



Honda Stream RSZ. =)

Well, i met up with my secondary classmate in Queensbay. Since we had not been seeing each other for don't know how long it is, we had a great talk there. I used to call her my 'sis' and so, i'm her bro! Haha. Oh well, hope for a longer meeting with her soon..



Me and my sis. :)

Seems like Penang life is much more nicer than KL's. Food are lots, any varieties they have, you name it they got it, and its so much cheaper and nicer. Wondering why KL keeps on increasing the food price or rather don't they just maintain it, or maybe they should cook it more delicious to attract customer. Where is management man?! Sob. Students are victims i believe, we can only bear with it. :(
Just got to know that my holiday gonna be shorten by few days as i have to go back KL earlier for certain circumstances. Seems like i gotta use the remaining days more efficiently and effectively, otherwise my SHORT holiday gonna finish just like that. :(

Cheers anyway.

JUN.
khoryeejun.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment