CLICK HERE!

Monday, May 17, 2010

16/5/2010

Sometimes i feel like, i'm a bird that flies everywhere. Like what i said in the last post, i'd made a last minute decision to come back to my home to help my elder sister in her wedding. And thus, i was back yesterday early morning. My dear dropped me at the temporary bus station at Bukit Jalil, luckily Uber Cup Final was held only in the afternoon, otherwise it's gonna be jammed like super hell. Well, ticket was bought as planned. 8am for 2 seats. I don't plan to take a double decker bus for a long journey, as it's expected that a double decker wouldn't be a safe transporter. But, nothing could be done, because we're 'assigned' and get to the Ko....tium double decker bus. Well, it doesn't matter, i couldn't be bothered so much, as long as time passed according to my plan i'd be okay with it. :)

The journey was long, supposedly the bus should be departing at 8am, but it delayed for a few minutes and the bus went to another station at Jalan Duta hoping that the bus would be fully filled up and left no empty space. So, in fact we're only departing from KL at 8:45am. :( Honestly, double decker is not an option to travel for a long journey, especially if you're sitting at the upper decker. I felt so pening when the bus ran on a bumpy road. It's either the suspension of the bus is too soft or it's due to the height of the bus which makes it unstable. :( I saw my friend sleeping, and most of the passengers, except me. :( It took me almost 4 hours to reach my hometown at 1215. Normally i used only less than 3 hours to get back to my home if i drive, and during the journey i did some evaluation regarding the speed of the bus. The bus traveled at the speed of 1km/min while if i drive, my speed can go up to 2km/minute. So, no doubt, travel in bus used up much of my time which i could use it on some other useful stuffs. :(

I knew, i wouldn't be 'free' once i get home as i was wanted so much by my family to give a helping hand. Actually it was a surprise for them when they knew that i was going back yesterday. They never expect the presence of me as i'd confirmed with my mom that i'd be absence. My sister seemed so happy and same went to my parents. Well, i was glad that i came back. :(



My sister's marriage that carried out in Taiping. :)



My sister and i.



My brother-in-law with me. :)



Well, this is what we call the professional camera man. They're trying to snap as much photos as the could on the VVVVVVVIP, both using Nikon SLR with various type of lenses and flashes. So long life Nikon! However, they made my D3000 redundant. Sob...

And so, a busy week was passed. I believe the dinner next week will be even more busy with all my relatives attending. But i'm certainly looking forward for it! And the bird is gonna fly off back to KL early morning tomorrow again... XD
Adious!

JUN.
khoryeejun.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment