CLICK HERE!

Friday, September 3, 2010

4/9/2010

What a week what a week what a week!! I somehow managed to dragged my girl friend back to hometown last Friday. With no specific reason, just for fun after getting our results. My parents promised me to bring all of us to Penang for a steamboat since we had back and i brought along the piggy too. ^^ It was such a long time we never got the chance to sit down together and had meal together. Ever since my big brother went out to study, for about 12 years ago, i hardly find an opportunity to makan with 6 of us together. I strongly remember last time when i was still living in the small rented house, my dad had to put his arm on the other bench and 6 of us squeezed into a small table and we took our dinner after my dad came back from work. Imagine, my dad put his arm on a bench while eating?! The table must be a small one. Yes indeed it was! But luckily i was still in size 4 that time. :) About 2 years after my brother 'ciao' to KL, my elder sister's time. And whenever we sent them to the bus station, sometimes i would be so emotional that my tears would roll down my cheek. [Don't laugh at me, i bet you would too!!]
Well, that night was a crazy night, in addition of 2 girls getting into my family. 8 of us having buffet steamboat, with no air-cond but just ceiling fans and all of us were sweating like hell while enjoying the food! I grabbed the dim sum the most, and then ice-cream, and then laksa, and then... then.. too much to mention anyway. I don't know why, but i like eating with my family together, i felt so blessed. Hmm..



Ma family!

It was my progress test 2 this week. Apparently i was not doing well, both the Advanced Tax and Advanced Audit, i just did 55/100 only. I have no idea why i don't have the ohm to make revision at all! Not a single second was available. I was thinking could it be lacking of motivation and challenge since many of my friends skipped it? I felt like no point staying inside the hall while i was having an empty mind, and kept on thinking for the coming holiday to get some rests. Less class in this semester doesn't mean i'm having more rest, just that i would want to get some rest with a peaceful mind. :( Well, i have to back up soon, at least before the mock, so that i won't get into trouble in the finals and hoping that i'll be graduating after this semester. *Praying hard*!

I should be having my Raya holiday starting last Tuesday if i didn't have the test yesterday since i don't have class anymore until the Malaysia Day is over on which is 16th! Muahaha! Very seldom and it is so unusual you can find holiday in ACCA course as our time table is sooo packed like the bees in the bee hives! So, i bet all my coursemates are feeling so grateful for this holiday! Woohoo!

Few days ago during the Merdeka Day, supposedly i was sleeping soundly and woke up happily in the morning. But my mood was broken down by my dog. I tried to find my spectacles but i couldn't and ended up i found it in my dog's cage with my eyes half-blinded. Whole specs spoil, the concave lens were full of her teeth marks and her sticky saliva was everywhere. The specs was actually new since i bought it last year January, but seemed like i have to get another new pair because of the naughty dog!



That's my new pair of specs, cost me blardy RM399!

Lately we could take a train ride into a shopping mall which is the Pyramid. But the train would carry you from Kuala Lumpur to Sunway Pyramid. Without any hesitation, both of us went to take a ride on it.




Don't be fooled, it was actually a fake train for display. HEHE!

It has been at least 3837600 seconds we being together. Happy anniversary dear! Hoping more to come soon!
Cheers!

JUN.
khoryeejun.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment