CLICK HERE!

Friday, September 10, 2010

10/9/2010

It was one of the best weekends to spend few days ago with some of my secondary classmates. The situation on Saturday's night refreshed my mind of what we had been through last time in the room, which was more than 2 years ago. Time flies, yet our friendship remains the same, still that cheeky, funny and crazy. Share some stories together before bed time. Hmm..

The day after we went to meet another friend near Taylor to have pork noodles as our brunch. I've no idea what made us to wait for 50 minutes for our food to arrive. It could be a good excuse if the kopitiam was full of people, but unfortunately it wasn't full. I observe the hawker preparing the noodle and guess what? His actions looked fast, yet it still slow. =.= I told myself, '50mins of waiting better deserve my stomach a good food, otherwise i'm gonna blow off the stall!' Well, it was okay, a bit too oily, though. My Sunday was full with shopping at Mid-valley. No doubt, the jam was like hell. Indeed, the parking was full of cars and visitors but fortunately, we're able to find a parking just after we enter the basement car-park. :) Well, i didn't buy anything actually, just accompanied my friend to find some Gundam stuff while my gf went to shop with her sister. 'Bak Kut Teh' @ You Ji in ss14 was our dinner. Invited another friend who was also our secondary classmate who's studying at Monash now to eat with us. Appreciate those moments a lot since we're all being separated after our secondary school life. I was already having my holiday, so my gf permitted me to overnight at my friend's house. Haha! According to one of them, he said, 'It so hard for Jun to get his passport to have night outing with friends, since he'd gotten now and gonna expire tomorrow, we shouldn't waste it!' We didn't do anything much anyway, but it was a total incredible night!

The next day, they rang me up to have a night outing again at the library in the curve. Of course i accepted the invitation! :D The Library ain't a club, it was just a pub where people could have a great social talk there. Having a glass of margarita, contained of some mint, lime and tequila based but you can't imagine how strong was the alcoholic drinks, i'd a quick sip of it before we left and i felt some dizziness already! We headed to my friend's friends' house who's super incredibly rich for a second round. The property cost around RM10 million after including the renovation and furniture. He was such a good and gentle guy. He opened a bottle of whisky and all of us went to his so-called 'singing' room and dosed off there. 3 shots of pure whisky and few cups mixed with Coca-Cola. Frankly, it was the first time in my life i got such a heavy alcoholic drinks. But i was still in a good position despite all those that i'd drank. Time showed 2 am and it's time to get some supper before going back. Driving half way and i felt some waves hitting my brain. Once i had it, once i don't and i felt so bad till i wanted to vomit. But i hold it until we reached Murni, the so-called mamak! I vomited all the drinks, felt so hurt inside. So, lesson for the night, 'Never drink so much when you can't take it'! Luckily, my gf wasn't drunk and credit for her to fetch the 3 drunken masters home. :)

Nothing could be bad except the day i came back to my hometown. Just after she went to class early in the morning, i woke up to pack my things and have a look on the conditions of the cars. Her car - checked; petrol pumped; tyre filled with sufficient of air. But her sister's car seemed to be so bad! I couldn't start the engine at all! The car was in absolute silence when i tried so hard to start it. I ran to the workshop, tried to get some helps and in the end i was told that batt failure caused her car to break down. :( I felt so 'mang chang' as i still had to drive to MPSJ to pay the summon she got few months ago and to USJ 6 to get my friends. :( But fortunately my determination succeeded all the difficulties, though i drove back the car with no air-cond. =.=

ps:/ i don't think i will ever do so much things again. what did i get in the end? NOTHING! :(

Having a week plus of holiday in my home. I think i'm gonna use this time efficiently to get some rests before another battle is on.
Cheers peeps!



Library the curve! XD

JUN.
khoryeejun.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment