CLICK HERE!

Thursday, September 30, 2010

30/9/2010

Apparently, for the first time i used bankdraft to pay for my exam fees since the payment via credit card system was down for weeks. I got the parcel this morning which my dad used the courier service to deliver for me the bank draft. I was quite afraid to fill up the exam enquiry form since we have to correctly choose the variant that we're actually sitting for, UK Malaysia or International. Well, i went to the office, fill up the exam payment form, acknowledgement form, and photo copied the bank draft before i wrote my details on it. Hmm... Tedious? Well, it was just my FIRST time which made it seemed so tedious. Repeatedly i asked the office assistant to check for me twice whether did i make any mistake or what else did i have to do. In the end, i handed in GBP 162.00 which was equivalent to RM810 here for entering into 2 ACCA final optional papers. Crossing my hands and pray hard so that i face no obstacles until i finish my papers and graduate by the end of this December and good luck to my course mates too.

Well, a PTS was born due to poor results from the progress test 2 last month. Basically the poor results were due to the 'coming' raya holiday which caused students had no mood to study at all or so-called demotivated. Thus, a Progress Test Special; Progress Test Surprise; Penilaian Tahap Satu or Pembuang Tong Sampah whichever it is, is announced to be held next week. NEXT WEEK! Surprisingly my lecturer text me saying that the test would be carried out at night. =.= Seems like my college is very concerned about our results, as according to our director, those who fail to meet the requirement of passing rate will be barred from entering into the coming final in December. Of course students are afraid, like me likewise. @.@ LOL. So work harder dood!

Due to the PTS, i have to bring forward the celebration of our anniversary to this week. I've actually planned what to do when the day comes. But it doesn't matter anyway, our understanding is good enough to sustain the lost. :) So, i decided to bring her for a dinner tonight after her class, and for the present part, i'd already presented to her in advanced yesterday. :) I know it's too early for that, but what should i do if we meet some clashes with some other more important stuff in our daily lives? Just have to bear with it, though. Happy Anniversary dear, i'm happy to be with you. :*

Few days ago, i handed in the termination form of my hostel to the management as they'd sent me a reminder to renew my tenancy if i ever wanted to continue staying in the hostel. I renewed for the first year using the reason of having scholarship studying in my course, perhaps scholarship gives the priviledge of staying in the hostel? Perhaps, perhaps. While for the 2nd year, i used the reason that i would be studying for the last year in Sunway, and thus i succeeded again. (Another priority for staying in hostel - study for the last 12 months in the college) But then, for the third year which is this year, i'm not gonna renew it again anymore as i'll probably be leaving Sunway after i finish my finals. Therefore, throwing the termination form to the office is the right choice! Haha!



Dear khor yee jun.. Blah blah blah.. [Black Sheep.........]

To promote my hostel a bit here. The Sunway Apartment!!! Ta daaaaaa!



My unit's kitchen. Look small, though. The fridge is larger than some of the females' units. ;p




Ma toilet. There's another located just beside this one and it's blocked by the wall. The water pressure was great, just that a major problem that we face often is no water supply! :(



View from my kitchen, what you see here is the girls' unit. I can easily catch some eye sight on the naked girls. LOL! [ I was just joking, i can never see girls in their rooms from this view, unless they're in the garden. Perhaps they're the one to peep us - guys, half-naked when we're done bathing :$ ]



Da convenient shop! I love the food there, which will only be sold from 4.30pm onwards and if you go there late, the food will be finish selling. Its so delicious, yet so cheap!



Da Badminton Court, a.k.a. the garden. Students love to exercise there in the evening, and even at mid-night i could see student practicing their Taekwando there!

Well, memories grew here. I've the 4th roommate ever since i moved here. One of them moved to Singapore to pursue his studies by scholarship, the other one's tenancy had expired and the third had done his A-level course while this is the 4th roommate and guess i'll be the one to leave this time and not meeting another new roommate AGAIN. =.= Oh ya, news has been spreading around saying that the hostel will be demolished starting end of this year, unit by unit and a Sunway International School will be built soon! Sunway expansion plan was so great as there would be more constructions to go on after the completion of Sunway International Office - ISO.

Gonna sign off now, to prepare for dinner. Woot!!!!
Cheers!

JUN.
khoryeejun.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment