CLICK HERE!

Thursday, August 26, 2010

26/8/2010

I remembered the night before the results were out, which was Sunday night, we planned to have an outing together. Plan was uncertain, and it was made only in last minute whilst everybody was squeezed inside a Myvi. 6 person i supposed. Final decision was to head to the i-city as no one of us had gone there before. When i reached there, it was like a bulb-city, because every single tree[fake] was lighten up by different colour of bulbs. Green, yellow, brown, white, etc etc. Paid RM10 for the parking but its worth to enjoy the night with bulbs together with thousand of people inside. 6 of us were fear for the results which would be released on the next day afternoon. But who cares?! We played to the max and took some pictures together. :)



Me and my girl. XD



Some sorts of cactus light-bulb.



We're under the light-bulb sakura!

Okay, here's the judgement day. I woke up early in the morning, couldn't sleep well due to my fear. I was waiting anxiously for the noon to come. Even the lunch bought by my gf i couldn't finish them, no appetite at all! Well, we tried to cover our fear by chit chatting with each other. Lying down on the bed while waiting for the time to pass. The past trend told us that the results would only be out at 12.30 Malaysian time. So when the clock hit 12.30 sharp, we on laptop but i already saw some of my friends congratulating each other, which mean they had gotten theirs! I was like, having butterflies in my stomach, shivering like hell inside and hands started to sweat. I on ACCA website, it's slow as expected. I on my hotmail, and pop out "ACCA Examination Results"! I was like, damn its so efficient this year! As we would normally receive e-results slower unless you view it from ACCA website. I clicked on it but before that, i was hoping for the best. Well, i was like, OMG!!! I PASSED all 4 papers i took last sem!! I couldn't believe it! 3 ACCA core papers + a resit paper and i passed all of them! I cried for the first time being so happy, i hugged my gf so tight, and i couldn't speak a word even when i phoned my mom! I felt so blessed and thanks God for trusting me. :) Hmm.. This means i left with 2 papers to go before i finish my course. Hopefully, this semester will be my last semester in college. *hope..*
And too, congratulate to those who passed in the exams too! And for those who didn't make it, try again and never lose your faith!

I planned to get a buffet dinner for 2 of us for our great achievements. She called Tao Cuisine at Sunway Giza Damansara to book 2 seats @ 1730 and there we went. Almost 2 hours in the japanese restaurant and my stomach was full with 3 plates of abalone, sushi, unadon, grilled cheese hotdogs, cups of peach tea, scallop, salmon, ice-cream, cake, jelly and whatever. HAHA! RM 120 for 2 pax and it's so worth!



Scallop!



Tao Cuisine!




Minutes before we left!



So happy!

Oh well, one of my happiest moments in my life. Gonna make it more soon!
Cheers!

JUN.
khoryeejun.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment